Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sri Aurobindo was too polite to put things explicitly

Vd wrote: What a narrow un-integral perspective! I wonder, have you read the letters exchanged between Sri Aurobindo, Dilip, and Krishnaprem? If you had you would have known that Sri Aurobindo addresses just this issue and stands by the view that Krishnaprem must continue on his chosen path and follow his guru...Truly, sir, you sound terribly un-Aurobindonianly dogmatic, I say! Regards, Vd 6:19 PM
Tusar N Mohapatra said... I'd prefer to go by the sub-text rather than the text, for Sri Aurobindo was too polite to put things explicitly. I’d further prefer to plough my own furrow in as narrow godmatically-dogmatic manner as possible. 5:58 AM

1 comment:

  1. I'm a disciple of Ma Indira Devi (daughter disciple of Sri Dilip Kumar Roy).
    I thought you might like to know that a website dedicated to Sri Dilip Kumar Roy has been recently launched.
    You can access it here:
    http://www.dilipkumarroy.com

    ReplyDelete