By way of recapitulation it may be stated as follows:
- Savitri Era Party, at the same time, defends a writer’s right to creative freedom.
- The Party, therefore, defends the book in toto as a work of art and disapproves Pranab's Proposal for destroying the same.
- The Party, further, is against the Govt. order prohibiting the publication and distribution of the book in India and demands rescinding of the same.
- The Party also deplores dereliction of duty on the part of the Ashram authorities and their ostrich like behavior in the aftermath.
- The Party requests those involved with the court cases to help negotiate a mutual settlement.
- The Party, finally, is thankful to all those who have participated in the debate during the last ten months enriching the collective reflexivity. [TNM]