Monday, April 12, 2010

Take over the Ashram organization

From Tusar N. Mohapatra tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com to August Timmermans augusttimmermans@yahoo.com date 12 April 2010 16:27 subject Re: conflict madness
Dear AT,

I feel miffed that you have not thought it fit to include my name in the list of those who “want to increase their influence.” This in India we label as step-motherly attitude. What you call Conflict, to me, is legitimate democratic political tussle. If Obama could take over USA, then why can’t a new panel “take over the Ashram organization”? If there are reasons to “attack the Ashram Trustees” then I wonder why it shouldn’t take place. Status quo, by the way, is not always the best recourse, and therefore, I lend my support to a brand new band. [TNM]

No comments:

Post a Comment