Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Savitri Era Party offers a genuine and transparent option

[Yes, I am writing to you in support of Congress, coz its time we bring a change in the Congress and not try to bring new party all together.]

Thanks JBG for disclosing and justifying your political preference. But I have no clue as to how I can "bring a change" in a party of which I am not even a member.

Savitri Era Party took birth in 2007, and it is not without significance as it was the Centenary year of the famous Surat Split. Further, the party has its own distinct ideology and objectives. So, I think, there is no harm in offering a fresh option to the people as long as it is genuine and transparent. The ultimate judge in a democracy, however, are those who take the trouble to vote. [TNM55]

No comments:

Post a Comment