Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Sri Aurobindo was born on the 15th of August, 1872 and perhaps on that day it was decreed that India would be free exactly 75 years later. Even, as early as 1907, Sri Aurobindo had made public his vision that India is free. Over a radio broadcast, on the eve of the 15th of August, 1947, Sri Aurobindo spoke of his famous Five Dreams drawing the future roadmap for India to take the centrestage among the Global community. As a poet and a philosopher, his every word breathes universality. As a compassionate thinker, his vision provides the much-needed synthesis to the present fragmented world. His integralism should be savoured by the younger generation and he must be adored as The Teacher of the Nation.
Friday, January 06, 2006
From: "Tusar N. Mohapatra" email@example.com
To: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 03:05:03 -0500
Sri Aurobindo's genius and vision is unparalleled in our times.
- The Life Divine synthesizes all theories and philosophies. The present Evolution vs. Intelligent Design debate raging in the US is already settled there.
- Savitri, perhaps the longest poem in the English language and the most profound, is the gospel of the New Age.
- His dream for the World Union is the most relevant and most universal thought movement.
- The Mother's labour of love, Auroville truely represents the international aspiration for Human Unity.
- Sri Aurobindo visualises the fulfilment of life in all compartments like, music, art, poetry, politics and education.
Thanking you. Marketime