[For India is in great danger today. It is attacked by many forces. And your enemies are united, even if it is in disunity, even if it is a temporary arrangement based on a common hatred. Christian conversions, the onslaught of Muslim fundamentalism, the abhorrence of communists for Hinduism, the infinite dangers of Globalisation and Americanisation, Sonia Gandhi’s dangerous hold over the intellectual elite of India and her agenda of minority prodding against the majority community of India… These have all banded together and are making a concerted – even if it is unconscious – assault on the Knowledge and Wisdom that have down already diluted from Ancient India. francois gautier August 3, 2008 A LETTER TO ALL THE GREAT GURUS OF INDIA Posted by speekout under Uncategorized]
Francois Gautier has identified several phenomena that, in his opinion, constitute potential danger for India. The view of Savitri Era Party in this regard is appended point-wise:
- Christian conversions - Each Indian has the prudence and the freedom of converting to any religion, including Savitri Era Religion.
- The onslaught of Muslim fundamentalism - There is nothing objectionable in any religion sticking to its fundamentals within the ambit of the Constitution of India.
- The abhorrence of communists for Hinduism - Educating the public is a valid role of political parties, and it is welcome.
- The infinite dangers of Globalisation and Americanisation - Savitri Era Party supports Globalization and friendship with America.
- Sonia Gandhi’s dangerous hold over the intellectual elite of India and her agenda of minority prodding against the majority community of India - There is no prohibition for other Gandhis and Gautiers to enhance their "hold" within an open arena that is India.
Tusar N. Mohapatra
President, Savitri Era Party.