Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Savitri Era Religion

 The Constitution of India, arguably, constitutes a broad theoretical framework for the modern world. So much so that, defending the Constitution has become a prime political slogan for many parties now. However, a dominant misgiving about it is the neglect of Hindu concerns. But the ruling party is, simultaneously, accused of a patently blue turn. UCC too turns out to be a contentious issue. 

As I was introduced to The Mother & Sri Aurobindo when I was eight, accepting them as the one Supreme Divine had happened much before any strong intellectual conviction. This was through various associations driven as a protest against mythology and rituals. Since I have benefited immensely from this new ideology, I continue to recommend Savitri Era Religion (2006) as the right path for the modern mind. 

The problem with the West is that they have to invoke at least a couple dozen of thinkers in order to examine any issue. Our advantage, at present, is to apply the lens of Sri Aurobindo for the right guidance. The evolutionary angle provides a crucial corrective. His Five Dreams Manifesto (1947) has specific geopolitical directives which can't be ignored for long. https://x.com/SavitriEra - https://bsky.app/profile/savitriera.bsky.social


Misc. References:

1. The Bible and the Making of Modern India - Vishal Mangalwadi 

https://www.amazon.in/Bible-Making-Modern-India-Revised/dp/B0F6YXRQGC/

2. Dr. M. R. Venkatesh garu (@MRVChennai) has written an important book, ‘Discovery’ and Bharat: Christian Constitution in a Hindu Nation

https://x.com/MNageswarRaoIPS/status/2098712520399974560

3. Justice: Rights and Wrongs - Nicholas Wolterstorff

https://press.princeton.edu/books/paperback/9780691146300/justice

No comments:

Post a Comment