Friday, May 01, 2009

I’m myself not quite happy about Amal’s formulations

[Re: Towards the Intermediate Race—Amal Kiran on the Mind of Light: by Anurag Banerjee
by
auroman on Fri 01 May 2009 06:13 AM IST
Profile Permanent Link
I beg to differ with Amal Kiran here. I am not sure why he is mixing up the Mind of Light with the Spiritual Mind, Overmind, Illumined Mind, etc in the first place. My interpretation of the Mind of Light is as follows: ]

[by auroman on Fri 01 May 2009 06:22 AM IST Profile Permanent Link
> What was meant by the entry of the Mind of Light into the Mother’s body was that Sri Aurobindo himself had > entered into her and she had said many a time that he was always present in her, around her and with her. I beg to differ here as well. One must differentiate between what happened at death and any communication which happened after that.

[by RY Deshpande on Fri 01 May 2009 09:21 AM IST Profile Permanent Link
Apropos of Auroman's insightful comments: Instead of >>Mind of Light = Supramentalized Physical Mind>> I’ll put it as “Mind of Light = the Physical’s Mind opening to or receiving the Supramental”. In the sequel of this article there will be a couple of more postings on this topic. I’m myself not quite happy about Amal’s formulations. ~ RYD Reply]

Excellent critical spirit. All holy cows must come under scrutinizing lens. [TNM]

No comments:

Post a Comment