3. Emerson in Context - Page 43
4. Emerson in Context - Page 43 - Google Books Result
5. Mr. Emerson's Revolution: - Page 389
6. Mr. Emerson's Revolution: - Page 379
7. Mr. Emerson's Revolution: - Page 379
8. How I became a Hindu: my discovery of Vedic dharma David Frawley - 2000 - 208 pages
intellectuals are of the same ilk; conditioned by Marx, Max Muller and Macaulay they cannot appreciate an Aurobindo or a Ramana Maharshi. Ram Swarup, however, never turned his critical statements into any blanket condemnations. ...
9. Guru English: South Asian religion in a cosmopolitan language - Page 93 Srinivas Aravamudan - 2006 - 330 pages
Aurobindo makes a bold attempt to give the Indian nation a mythological pedigree based on the origin of the goddess Bhawani ...
10. Tusar Nath Mohapatra11:47 PM, October 05, 2016