Friday, August 14, 2009

Wilkinson wants me to go back to 21st Century BCE

Tusar N Mohapatra has left a new comment on your post "The Mother & Sri Aurobindo have already accomplish...":

One who has mortgaged his intelligence to an astrologer, Robert E. Wilkinson is not exactly the ideal person to engage with in a debate, but his quasi-academic tone is quite enticing. Wilkinson wants me to go back to 21st Century BCE, but I have no intention to do so. I believe in the future and in every word of the Five Dreams delineated by Sri Aurobindo.

Thanks to The Mother & Sri Aurobindo I feel liberated from all past religions and their tangled mythologies. Yes, I admit, that’s a great convenience. Born in a free country, I have the right to believe in my own beliefs, and no one need be troubled for that. [TNM] Posted by Tusar N Mohapatra to Savitri Era at 2:18 PM, August 14, 2009 Posted to Savitri Era Open Forum at 2:21 PM, August 14, 2009 "Placing Sri Aurobindo and the Mother on incomparab..."

Tusar N Mohapatra has left a new comment on your post "Placing Sri Aurobindo and the Mother on incomparab...":

Your sphere of work is somewhat separate from mine and I am not convinced about its value. Moreover, I find no motivation to enter an alien territory nor have the inclination to master all branches of knowledge. [TNM] Posted by Tusar N Mohapatra to Savitri Era Open Forum at 7:45 PM, August 14, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment